The Email Strategist, Professional Services delivers Professional Services product offerings to Validity's clients that solve critical business problems. This person will work closely with our Email Optimization experts and Client Services team to build and grow the Professional Services organization.
In addition, this person will be responsible for
- Prepare and deliver consulting projects across verticals and types of solutions.
- Provide ongoing consulting support to Validity customers where Professional Services has been embedded as part of the broader solution.
- Proactively collaborate on Client Retention by engaging with key clients and internal stakeholders on long-term planning for client/account success (strategic guidance for building the relationship beyond in/out of the project.
- Provide/prepare scoping, proposal and contract preparation assistance for suitably qualified Professional Services opportunities. deals across a variety of customer segments (commercial, key, strategic).
- Actively support enterprise and strategic sales opportunities within the territory (both Sales & Service).
- Respond to Professional Services' internal support requests (PSHelp).
- Work with the Product and Data teams to drive alignment and uncover opportunities for additional consulting deliverables, ways to use data, etc.
- Collaborate with other Email Strategists and Senior Strategists in the review/revision/development of PS solutions.
- Conduct, document, and share research into competition, market trends, and best practices.
Learning and Knowledge Sharing
- Attends industry events and reads newly published research, shares trends and insights with the PS team.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for the Knowledge team; actively contribute to content updates for the Help Center.
- Actively contribute to thought leadership activities (e.g. blogging, research, industry articles, webinars, seminars, etc.) that are aligned with Email Optimization. This should include the use of data-led research to support these activities.
- Internal-oriented public speaking (e.g. coaching clinics, roundtables, webinars, etc.).
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- The ideal candidate will have built up at least 5 years of email marketing experience in a brand, agency or service provider environment OR has a suitable qualification (e.g. a diploma in email marketing or digital marketing).
- Confident self-starter who naturally takes ownership of finding/developing solutions to clients' email challenges.
- Capable of analyzing large data sets, and deriving insights that can be applied to improving the performance of clients' email programs.
- Solid understanding of consumers' online/digital journeys, including the interaction between email and complementary online/digital channels.
- An organized, operationally minded person who is a critical thinker who can help shape and improve current processes to be better.
- Use time effectively and efficiently to concentrate efforts on the most important priorities, handle several tasks at once, and consider short and long term goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate to senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven dedication to developing strong client relationships in order to interact with a range of clients in a professional, credible manner.
For over 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations across the world have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers – using trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validity’s flagship products – DemandTools, BriteVerify, Return Path, Trust Assessments, and GridBuddy – are all highly rated, #1 solutions for sales and marketing professionals. These solutions deliver smarter email campaigns, more qualified leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth.
Validity is a truly unique company - massive revenue growth, top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, proven ability to acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into the Validity family, winning culture and a work environment that fosters hard work, trust, and fun.
Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
See Inside the Office of Validity
Companies need data to make decisions. Fueled by the world’s most powerful email data platform, Return Path’s solutions provide the insight companies need to build closer connections with their customers, defend their brand against threats, and make confident, forward-thinking business decisions. Return Path provides the data and analysis so that companies build with peace of mind.
Back to top