Ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. We're building a new hybrid network to connect the next billion wireless devices, from smartphones to pet trackers and everything in between, all onto a nationwide 4G and 5G network. Whether it's offering free high speed international roaming, a perks program or amazing customer service, we're building a brand around empathy. At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that led US Mobile to be recognized by Forbes as one of the best start up employers in the US for 2021.
We're growing fast, and we're looking for someone exceptional. In this role you will coordinate with other team members to understand and identify core business problems and deliver comprehensive analytical solutions.
You will be a part of a team of talented individuals who are just as passionate about supporting one another as they are about US Mobile's Vision. We operate in a high accountability, high expectation environment where the goal is always to produce the best solution. Honesty and willingness to accept and respond to feedback are critical.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for data collection, analysis, graphing, development of interfaces, databases, and reports needed to design, recommend quality improvements for the assigned projects as well as participate in performance improvement initiatives.
- Provide analytical support for strategic initiatives across the organization for efficient data collection, develop appropriate data displays and outcome measures as well as coach on how to make improvements in identified areas of opportunity.
- Use tools like Tableau, NoSQL, and SQL to develop and produce reports on financial and operational data, using your judgement to determine the right key performance indicators (KPIs), the most effective formatting, and the best practices to ensure accuracy.
- Get to be involved across all different teams and wear different hats every day! We work towards pushing the team further together and evolve with the company's changing needs.
- 2+ years of experience in a data or business analytics role
- Advanced knowledge and experience in SQL and Tableau; Python/R experience a strong plus
- Knowledge of business and marketing terms and fundamental concepts
- Experience in creating data dashboards and visualizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- Phenomenal health coverage, gym discounts, software discounts
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup
- All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like
- Free cellular service on the best network in the US.