Growth and Analytics Associate
Ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. We're building a new hybrid network to connect the next billion wireless devices from smartphones to pet trackers, and everything in between to a nationwide 4G and 5G network. Whether we're offering free hig speed international roaming, a perks program or amazing customer service, we're building a brand around empathy.
We are serial entrepreneurs. Our previous company, an online retailer for smartphones scaled to $125MM in sales in just under five years with customers in 90 countries.
We're growing fast, and we're looking for someone exceptional. The projects we are working on are amazing, and we're looking for talented people to meet the exciting technical challenges we face. If you're an intelligent and highly ambitious growth marketer with an entrepreneurial bug, this position might be for you.
In this role, you'll help us understand customer acquisition - connecting all the points in the customer journey and building an actionable across the entire customer journey. You will not only be responsible understanding an optimizing growth and product funnels, but also optimizing the entire experience, including product, processes, and technology.
But this position isn't for everyone. We allow people to do more, but we'll also challenge you more than ever. If you're not obsessed with delivering the ultimate customer experience, living in the customer's shoes, or building a world-class team that works hard to meet objectives, this may not be the role for you.
You will be a part of a team of talented individuals who are just as passionate about supporting one another as they are about US Mobile's Vision. We operate in a high accountability, high expectation environment where the goal is always to produce the best solution. Honesty and willingness to accept and respond to feedback are critical.
In this role, you will:
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products.
- Identify the opportunities most important for growth, to remove barriers for product adoption, retention, engagement, and partner with our growth-focused engineering teams to execute on projects based on what’s identified to accelerate the growth
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in the adoption of our products to identity opportunities for step-changes and angle changes in growth.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and growth whiich will allow us to monitor the heath of product adoption in the markets we serve.
- Communicate the state of business, experiment results, opportunities, etc. to product and growth teams.
- Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth, partnering with Product Management, Engineering, Design, Content Strategy and Data Science.
- Drive consensus and prioritize the road-map of the growth-focused engineering team to drive a ruthless focus on the most impactful ideas.
- Partner with product managers, to ensure that designs incorporate known best practices, remove friction, and will be effective at increasing product adoption in the market.
- Analyze the results of experiments to determine what should launch or not. Learn from and iterate on those experiments by identifying additional opportunities to drive growth.
- Understand the competitive landscape facing US Mobile's products and relative position in the market, to inform the product growth strategy and design.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and drinks
- Phenomenal health coverage, gym discounts, software discounts
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup
- All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like
Want to join our team?
Send us your resume. Have a portfolio of work? Send us the link.
Back to top