Ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. We're building a new hybrid network to connect the next billion wireless devices, from smartphones to pet trackers and everything in between, all onto a nationwide 4G and 5G network. Whether it's offering free high speed international roaming, a perks program or amazing customer service, we're building a brand around empathy. At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that led US Mobile to be recognized by Forbes as one of the best start up employers in the US for 2021.
US Mobile is looking for a rock star Executive Assistant who can assist a busy CEO win back his time. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, highly responsive, and able to work in a fast paced environment. You must have impeccable time-management and communication skills and be passionate about helping the CEO perform at his best. The ideal goal is to free up time and assist in creating meaningful interactions within his network and company. This means taking over duties that can be delegated, helping organize and coordinate daily schedules (business meetings, personal appointments like doctors appointments/school pickups) and to assist with emails and other interactions. The role is also about helping the CEO be easily accessible and focused (via the absence of interruptions and appropriate preparation time for said interactions.)
This is not a typical 9 to 5 job. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a high level EA and will understand the workflow of supporting busy C-suite level executives.
In this role, you will be expected to help the CEO:
- Manage calendars across multiple calendars and accounts.
- Pre-read and curate emails, LinkedIn messages, other message queues - prioritize, summarize, draft responses if possible, track responses needed.
- Review and edit documents for grammar and spelling.
- Help coordinate meetings, prepare agendas, assist in meeting minutes and follow-ups.
- Assist in travel coordination (ticket purchase, agenda, etc)
- Assist in voicemail/phone call curation.
- Help post documents to sites, manage accounts, and other activities.
- Identify and/or assist with any other tasks that can be done to free up time or increase meaningful interactions.
- Assist with the coordination of personal tasks
Ideal candidate criteria
- Alignment with US Mobile's core values
- Ability to work in a distributed team
- Extremely strong time management and organization skills
- Comfortable with Google Suite and Google Calendar
- Comfortable with software programs and tools and able to pick up new ones quickly
- Prepared to be a part of a fast growing business with employees across multiple time zones and countries
- Located in or willing to relocated to New York City
- Previous experience at a tech company or startup highly preferred
- Health Insurance, dental, vision, 401k (US only).
- Quarterly bonus based on company performance.
- Flexible schedule arrangement