Associate Product Manager
- New York, NY
Ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. We're building a new hybrid network to connect the next billion wireless devices from smartphones to pet trackers, and everything in between to a nationwide 4G and 5G network. Whether we're offering free high speed international roaming, a perks program or amazing customer service, we're building a brand around empathy.
We are serial entrepreneurs. Our previous company, an online retailer for smartphones scaled to $125MM in sales in just under five years with customers in 90 countries.
We're growing fast, and we're looking for someone exceptional. The projects we are working on are amazing, and we're looking for talented people to meet the exciting technical challenges we face.
In this role, you'll provide essential support to the product management team, helping us to stay organized and on track with the many things we're working on at any given time. You'll be responsible for project management, writing user stories and specifications, and maintaining our Jira board as a source of truth for the whole product organization. You'll be deeply involved with quality assurance, testing new versions of our website and apps to approve them for release. Lastly, you'll help us with writing documentation, chasing down details of how our complex internal business systems operate for the betterment of the whole engineering team.
You will be a part of a team of talented individuals who are just as passionate about supporting one another as they are about US Mobile's Vision. We operate in a high accountability, high expectation environment where the goal is always to produce the best solution. Honesty and willingness to accept and respond to feedback are critical.
In this role, you will:
- Based on strategic planning for the business, industry changes, data-driven insights, or user feedback:
- Write requirements to develop new features and capabilities across our various products, including user stories and acceptance criteria
- Coordinate development of such features with engineers and designers
- Perform quality assurance for delivered work
- Provide stakeholders with regular updates
- Maintain a roadmap of projects for the Engineering and Design team to help accomplish goals set forth by leadership
- Develop project plans and timelines for larger-scale roadmapping
- Document changes to business processes or products
- Wireframe new product ideas or features using prototyping tools like Balsamiq
- Help identify process improvements and ways to standardize or automate steps in those processes
- Introduce new features to users
- Provide advanced troubleshooting support to our Operations Team
- Research standards and developments in telecommunications industry and make recommendations
- Identify growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and drinks
- Phenomenal health coverage, gym discounts, software discounts
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup
- All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like
Send us your resume. Have a portfolio of work? Send us the link
Back to top