Warranty Intelligence Intern
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
We are pleased to offer a 6 Month Internship starting in or about March 2017 at BMW of North America, LLC.
6 Month Internship - Warranty Intelligence Analyst
As a part of the Warranty Department, this position will be within the Warranty Optimization section whose primary function is optimizing the warranty costs while keeping a strong focus on customer service quality. The team has tasks that range from idea generation to financial validation and tracking; and the intern will be included in most of these stages giving him / her an opportunity to learn and successfully contribute to projects. As an Analyst in the Warranty Optimization team, the Intern will analyze data from various angles and create projections that will influence cost saving opportunities. As part of a broader group, the Intern will be able to experience teamwork and how to effectively manage projects as well as coordinating stakeholders throughout the entire company.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Creating projections and calculating potential benefits for cost saving project ideas
- Creating scenarios depending of the project outcome
- Creating reporting templates
- Managing monthly reports
- Participating in cost saving initiatives
- Developing ideas and contributing to project development
- Communicating with project stakeholders
The Intern will also be working on developing IT tools that will help the data analysis team to run queries and combine data sets for analysis.
What are you waiting for...jump into the driver's seat and apply for the Warranty Intelligence Analyst Internship today!
Qualifications and Experience
- Enrolled in Bachelors or Masters studies or have graduated no more than 12 months prior to internship start date
- Business Management, Industrial Management, Finance studies or similar preferred
- Analytical skills, advance use of Microsoft Office tools (macros preferred)
- Able to complete tasks in time, proactive in overcoming obstacles, self-efficient, self-disciplined and has a good sense of humor.
- Availability of 6 months
Please make your selection below to apply today!
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BMW of North America LLC.
Meet Some of U.S. BMW Group Companies's Employees
Brad works closely with Germany User Interface Teams behind the scenes to heighten BMW’s overall front-end and back-end user experience on mobile devices for drivers.
Back to top