As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
The Systems Analyst will take ownership for the following areas:
Identify, understand and plan for organizational and human impacts of planned systems, and ensure that new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes and skill sets.
Plan a system flow from the ground up.
Interact with designers to understand software limitations.
Help programmers during system development, ex: provide use cases, flowcharts or even database design.
Perform system testing.
Deploy the completed system.
Document Business Proposals, System Proposals and Operation handbook or contribute to user manuals.The applicant must be able to take on the ownership of application architecture and direct the design of software development projects for a web based, multi-tiered and distributed applications. The applicant will work closely with both technical and business resources. The applicant will work within a team and will be comfortable taking direction and directing and assisting junior team members.
Additionally, the person must have the proficiency to acquire additional technical knowledge in a fast paced environment. Well rounded presentation, mid-tier, data, and business system interface/integration development experience are a must. Automotive industry expertise is also valued.
The Systems Analyst is located in Woodcliff Lake NJ
Join the team at BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee car program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Retirement Income AccountWhat are you waiting for...apply today! BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Qualifications and Experience Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or engineering
- 5-7 years experience within the technical areas combined project management or management experience.
- BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BMW of North America LLC.
Back to top