Senior Project Manager, ReachNow
Do you want to change how people get to work, visit friends and move around our growing dynamic cities? Are you excited by the opportunities that having transportation – to drive or be driven – is creating for millions of people across North America and the world? Is helping to design and build revolutionary products inside one of the most historically successful and innovative automotive technology leaders the kind of opportunity you dream about?
Then you need to join the team at ReachNow, offering car sharing and more from BMW. Headquartered in Seattle, WA we are looking to expand our footprint across North America.
With the ReachNow team you have the opportunity to significantly shape the future of mobility.
We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial manager to help build, shape and grow the ReachNow business.
The Senior Project Manager is the key driver of all go-to-market strategies within the Chief Customer Officer’s team. The successful candidate will work closely with the CCO to plan all go-to-market strategies in a Lean/Agile or Kanban fashion and steer and drive all involved parties to successful implementation on time and on budget.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules and planning documents (effort estimates, resource requirements, capital costs etc) for all go-to-market initiatives working directly with the CCO. Emphasis is on accomplishing goals and objectives of initiatives on time and on budget.
- Collaborate and manage timely execution of marketing, operations, PR team, accounting, product and local team, as well external third party vendors such as call center or third party cleaning provider.
- Provide communication and verification framework to ensure all parties are in the loop and roadblocks are identified and addressed early. When things go off plan (due to scope-creep, changed requirements, missed deadlines etc.) bring them back on plan or create alternative plan with the assistance of key-stakeholders.
- Clearly and succinctly communicate results to key stakeholders (Head of Marketing, executive level). Work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders (Market Managers, Operations, C-level, Product) when designing new campaigns.
- Continuously evolve processes and playbook to ensure an efficient project lifecycle, borrowing concepts from project management methodology such as Kanban, Agile, Scrum or Lean.
- Manage a go-to-market budget
- Act as an enthusiastic brand ambassador: Incorporate and implement the brand promise within the BMW Car Sharing US team and implement the brand values & positioning locally to ensure a strong and homogeneous brand appearance on an international level. Contribute locally to a red thread in international BMW Car Sharing communications.
- Be aware of, and ensure compliance with, all corporate and regulatory policies.
Due to the nature of this role, the Senior Project Manager is located in Seattle, WA.
Join the ReachNow team of BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee car program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Retirement Income Account
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- 8+ years in Project Management, ideally in a software environment.
- Project management related certification (PMP or similar).
- Scrum Master Certification is an asset.
- Ability to interact with executives and demonstrate strategic understanding of business needs.
- Proven experience in leading mixed teams of various experience levels and cultural backgrounds to successful launch.
- Excellent communicator across all levels.
- Proven track record of successful go-to-market and launches of products and services.
- Proven track record of cross-cultural conflict management.
- Ability to think critically, analytically and strategically.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment.
- Experience working in an agile or startup environment.
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BMW of North America LLC.
Back to top