Senior Product Marketing Manager
BMW Technology Corporation is committed to developing creative, breakthrough connected car services that integrate consumers’ digital lives with their mobility needs. Our teams build these experiences here in Chicago so we are developing a dynamic and invigorating work environment. If you share our vision and are ready to help shape this exciting business, we’d like to learn how your talents can drive excellence in products and processes in the new BMW Chicago Technology Center.
The BMW Technology Corporation, located in downtown Chicago, is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager. We work on cutting edge connected car services including:
- Early danger warning systems where BMW drivers are alerted via a heads up display
- Foundational autonomous driving platforms including advanced road data collection via our connected cars – IoT
- BMW Connected mobile applications (iOS & Android) involving journey management, time to leave notifications, remote vehicle services, financial services, dealer service integration, etc.
Why Work With Us:
- We get to drive awesome BMW cars!
- Entrepreneurial culture that allows us to drive product direction
- Highly agile working environment with iterative production releases
- Be at the forefront to shape how drivers interact with next generation smart cars
- Hackathon weeks so we can dream up nextgen ideas for the connected car
The Senior Product Marketing Manager drives the success of new digital services and business models at BMW through the development of compelling consumer value propositions. He/she works with the team to define, validate, develop and communicate next-generation connected car services that will engage and delight consumers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop clear value propositions, use cases and narratives for BMW connected car services
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates BMW services in the market
- Research potential monetization models
- Package features and functionality into product releases that add clear and significant consumer value
- Own the product release roadmap for internal audiences
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional teams critical to success
- Produce marketing collateral to drive the GTM strategy and support the holistic car sale process
- Feed market validation studies by developing market insights and customer pain points in conjunction with market research
- Track consumer feedback through online and customer service channels to drive continuous improvement and new services
- Develop case studies, whitepapers, FAQs and marketing release notes as required
- Analyze and capture performance metrics of marketing campaigns
Join the team at BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee car program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Retirement Income Account
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Marketing or similiar field of study.
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience.
- Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams and marketing initiatives with measurable impact to organizations.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Deep passion for mobile services and consumer engagement.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills are a must.
- Travel requirement approximately 10-20%.
- Master degree/ MBA.
- Automotive experience.
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BMW Technology Corporation
Meet Some of U.S. BMW Group Companies's Employees
Brad works closely with Germany User Interface Teams behind the scenes to heighten BMW’s overall front-end and back-end user experience on mobile devices for drivers.
Back to top