Security Manager Americas
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
The Regional Security Manager is responsible for the development of policies and concepts for fire, security and information protection in cooperation with the department manager Fire, Security, General Services Americas Region and the respective responsibilities in the BMW Group. She/he is also responsible for the management of vendors including the development and monitoring of KPIs and vendor performance. The individual will develop and implement security and fire best practices, and information protection policies and programs across the allocated areas. Perform risk management assessments, ensuring compliance with local, state and federal laws regarding emergency and security.
The incumbent will provide security consultation within the allocated areas and will assist in setting the overall security strategy to mitigate risks and support the business. He/she will direct, coordinate and implement site security operations and activities, manage external vendors and contractors, develop and manage the capital and expense budget for regional security and fire, and information protection as well as undertake regular security audits and inspections
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations/Management, Criminal Justice or related degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years professional experience in Security and Emergency Response, preferable in an automobile manufacturing environment.
- Experience with law enforcement/military or intelligence service within the region.
- Demonstrated experience in ability to work in varying situations both in teams and independently.
- Experience in managing vendor performance
Join the team at BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company sponsored Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee car program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Retirement Income Account
What are you waiting for...apply for BMW NA's Security Manager Americas today!
- BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
BMW of North America LLC.
Meet Some of U.S. BMW Group Companies's Employees
Brad works closely with Germany User Interface Teams behind the scenes to heighten BMW’s overall front-end and back-end user experience on mobile devices for drivers.
Back to top