Sales & Marketing Training Manager
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
The Sales and Marketing Training Manager is responsible for working with the appropriate stakeholders in the Sales and Marketing divisions for the development, management, implementation, and facilitation of all Sales and Marketing training initiatives, online training, and instructor led training programs which support BMW’s sales and customer business objectives under the direction of the Sales Strategy Training Manager.
This position will plan, direct, and execute the daily sales training operations effort for BMW Group University. He/she will be responsible for conducting topic research, determining practical design solutions, managing team and vendors where applicable, leading implementation, and creating concise training collateral that supports the training and development of retail Sales and Management employees. The Sales and Marketing Training Manager will collaborate with internal business partners as well as subject matter experts to ensure consistent and practical designs that focus on supporting the achievement of business objectives aligned with the overall sales training strategy.
The Sales and Marketing Training Manager will conduct needs assessments, co-develop, and assess training effectiveness through dealer engagement, interaction with the regions and national stakeholders. He/she will also act as the subject matter expert and liaison to AG training personnel to ensure co-operation where practical.
The Sales and Marketing Training Manager will manage the selection, on boarding, and development of all direct reports including the launch program specialist and facilitators to ensure that relevant and targeted training is delivered to the appropriate learning audiences.
He/she will ensure the high quality and consistency of training performance nationwide with measures and structure in place to sustain its ongoing performance. He/she will provide the analysis and develop evaluation metrics to measure success and Return on Investment (ROI) of all relevant training initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of instructional design and full lifecycle development
- Strong budget, vendor, and project management skills including but not limited to requirements gathering, analysis, design, planning, testing, documentation, implementation, communications, and reporting.
- Ability to lead, manage, and motivate a team of facilitators and a direct report.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and building business cases
- Automotive and Management Consulting experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Background in training or education.
- Knowledge of adult training methods
- Previous Dealer interface/interaction
- Prior field experience or successful experience working with the field organization is preferred.
Join the team at BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee car program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Retirement Income Account
- What are you waiting for...apply today
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BMW of North America LLC.
Back to top