Product Manager, ReachNow
Do you want to change how people get to work, visit friends and move around our growing dynamic cities? Are you excited by the opportunities that having transportation - to drive or be driven - is creating for millions of people across North America and the world? Is helping to design and build revolutionary products inside one of the most historically successful and innovative automotive technology leaders the kind of opportunity you dream about?
Then you need to join the team at ReachNow, offering car sharing and more from BMW. Headquartered in Seattle, WA we are looking to expand our footprint across North America.
With the ReachNow team you have the opportunity to significantly shape the future of mobility.
The ReachNow product management team is a rapidly growing and evolving team tasked with creating and delivering new ways for people to learn about, register and use ReachNow's new mobility services. We're looking for a product visionary who is able to see the big picture and capable of rolling up his sleeves to see that vision made real. We are only looking for candidates who are passionate about delivering the best Online and Mobile experiences for our members.
- Be a champion of not only great design and web experience, but of ReachNow and our members.
- Develop sustainable support model that ensures Mobile Channel capability that compliments and integrates into the cross channel member experience.
- Builds deep understanding and acts as expert on member facing digital experience delivered to our members.
- Evaluate and translate member data into actionable plans that anticipate member's current and future needs and improve business performance.
- Lead brainstorming and creation of creative solutions and problem-solving to balance product deliverables and resources with business need.
- Own product requirement definition and feature identification, including documentation of prioritized feature sets and use cases based on consumer and business value. Includes educating the team on recommendations, guiding discussions to consensus and driving action items.
- Work closely with internal and 3rd party development teams and agencies to deliver successful digital member experience.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless integration and delivery across devices and platforms.
- Coordinated agile backlog grooming and sprint planning sessions.
- Ensure mobile product is secure and ready to push to production.
- Analyze global trends, competitive environment, local member preferences and brand positioning to drive commercial strategies and tactics aligned with MM goals and strategy.
Join the ReachNow team of BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee car program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Retirement Income Account
Qualifications and experience
- 3-5+ years of increasing responsibility in digital product management or product marketing (preferably with consumer-facing software and mobile / web-based applications) with experience working in an Agile and data driven environment.
- A history of not just working on consumer facing products, but actually seeing them delivered into the market with real world consumer usage.
- Experience working in a data-driven environment, ideally with quantitative research experience excellent strategic thinking, creative, organizational, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in transportation or mobility a big plus.
- Ability to prioritize among competing (and quickly shifting) opportunities, balance consumer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
- Ability to lead, take a stand or advocate a feature, and present market facts and data to support position.
- Must be creative, resourceful, self-motivated and able to be successful in a team-based environment.
- Must blend team leadership experience with the eagerness to roll up sleeves and be hands-on.
- Experience with agile development and lean process improvement approaches.
- Good natured, sociable, creative and diligent individual who is driven, detail-oriented, and dedicated Winning Ways.
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of U.S. BMW Group Companies's Employees
Sr. Technical Instructor
Cesar teaches BMW’s North America entry-level technicians how to master engine mechanical electric systems. He provides technical training on BMW’s many mobile products and processes, preparing teams for great professions.
Back to top