Member Growth and Insights Manager, ReachNow
Do you want to change how people get to work, visit friends and move around our growing dynamic cities? Are you excited about helping to shape the future of urban transportation across North America and the world? Is helping to design and build revolutionary products inside one of the most historically successful and innovative automotive technology companies the kind of opportunity you dream about?
Then you need to join the team at ReachNow, offering car sharing, ride sharing and more from the BMW Group. With the ReachNow team, you will play a key role in creating the future of urban mobility.
We are looking for a Member Growth and Insights Manager who will focus on uncovering member insights that will drive short-term and long-term business decisions. This role will also collaborate to identify action-oriented strategies to grow ReachNow's business via performance marketing tactics like advertising, affiliate programs, email, display, etc. This team member will work cross-functionally to accelerate the growth of ReachNow and establish best practices for reporting performance internally.
The ideal candidate is an early adopter of digital technology, is metrics-driven with strong ownership and the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced agile environment. This role must be able to prioritize effectively in an environment that changes priorities rapidly and is able to communicate clearly and persuasively. To be successful, a candidate must be creative, dedicated to continually testing, measuring and pushing programs forward with limited direction.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage development of multi-channel acquisition initiatives from idea through launch, while setting and continuously reporting on performance.
- Work with cross-company stakeholders to assess growth opportunities. Communicate growth opportunities to leadership and other teams to advocate for and deliver on new acquisition programs. Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization's ability to meet its strategic, financial and technical goals.
- Leverage data/analytics to continuously improve and make sound business decisions, but know how to make the call when all the data isn't there. Provide digital marketing expertise to support the development of key marketing programs, including making recommendations on advertising, consumer promotions, merchandising and sponsorship based on member insight data. Share best practices across the team.
- Scout marketing/digital/technology trends and customer segments that support the digital campaigns of our lifestyle and shared mobility brands.
- Clearly and succinctly communicate results to key stakeholders (Head of Marketing, executive level). Work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders (Market Managers, Operations, C-level, Product) when designing new campaigns. Manage to a budget. Ensure compliance with all corporate & regulatory policies.
Join the ReachNow team of BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee car program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Retirement Income Account
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field5+ years working in the field of performance marketing, digital analytics and/or digital marketing; experience with B2C services/apps is preferred.
- 5+ years on-the-job experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Salesforce, user testing or related tools and experience in advanced web analysis methodologies, such as the following:
- Deep clickstream analysis
- Experimentation and testing
- Competitive analysis
- Social analytics
- Other digital measurement technologies
Ability to synthesize conversion funnel analytics, testing (such as A/B and multivariate) and member insights into successful online marketing strategies.
- Strong analytic and Excel skills.
- Experience in creating a culture of data-informed decision-making throughout an organization
- Proven collaboration ability, effectively working across multiple stakeholder groups, cross-functional groups, departments and leadership teams both within the organization and outside of the organization
- Knowledge of tag management, translating requirements into analytics strategies, integrating various data sources, and database marketing techniques including targeting, segmentation and modeling
- Experience in creating strategic measurement plans, technical documentation and supporting full implementation of analytics tools
- Experience in creating and presenting analysis with insights to management, utilizing advanced storytelling skills
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and data visualization with experience creating clear, concise and professional documents
- Expert Excel skills (Pivot tables, conditional formatting, advanced formulas)
- Certified in a minimum of two digital analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, SAS, SPSS, R, Tableau, etc.) is preferred
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree preferred
- Entrepreneurial and charismatic by nature - able to define a plan and executing, independently, or in collaboration with others.
- Multi-cultural sensitivity and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable success in rapid growth environments
Meet Some of U.S. BMW Group Companies's Employees
Sr. Technical Instructor
Cesar teaches BMW’s North America entry-level technicians how to master engine mechanical electric systems. He provides technical training on BMW’s many mobile products and processes, preparing teams for great professions.
Back to top