IT Service Delivery Team Lead
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
The Service Delivery Team Lead has to ensure monitoring and correct operation of the applications (systems) under his responsibility with the adequate execution of the processes Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management within such systems. This position will plan and procure required resources such as licenses, hardware and maintenance agreements while developing mesures to increase application stability. Lastly, this position is critical for planning, stearing and monitoring the SLA's in this area.
Join the team at BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee car program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Retirement Income Account
What are you waiting for...jump into the driver's seat and apply for the IT Service Delivery Team Lead today!
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 5-7 of combination IT management experience, project management and system analysis and design.
- Project Management methodologies (PMI, Six Sigma, etc.); Communication; Leadership.
- BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BMW of North America LLC.
Back to top