Head of Product Management, ReachNow
Do you want to change how people get to work, visit friends and move around our growing dynamic cities? Are you excited by the opportunities that having transportation – to drive or be driven – is creating for millions of people across North America and the world? Is helping to design and build revolutionary products inside one of the most historically successful and innovative automotive technology leaders the kind of opportunity you dream about?
Then you need to join the team at ReachNow, offering car sharing and more from BMW. Headquartered in Seattle, WA we are looking to expand our footprint across North America.
With the ReachNow team you have the opportunity to significantly shape the future of mobility.
As Head of ReachNow North America’s Product Team, you will own the vision and the roadmap for our portfolio of products defining the future of urban mobility. We work with government agencies, 3rd party development teams and drivers (or driver providers), and directly with consumers to build a suite of mobility products. Our Head of Product must put product-market fit first, and effectively communicates this vision both internally and to clients.
The ideal candidate should be an innovator and thought leader, promoting accountability and ownership within the product team and building strong partnerships between product, engineering, marketing and operations.
You must have a deep understanding of mobile best practices, strong knowledge in building great inapp and web user experiences, and the ability to leverage qualitative and quantitative data to support feature prioritization and positioning. You are detail oriented and will roll up your sleeves to ensure that your products meet the highest standards of customer experience, exceed client expectations, and are scalable across the globe.
What we are looking for:
- Entrepreneurial and charismatic by nature – able to define a plan, and rally a team to execute successfully against it.
- Build out and directly lead a team of product professionals to enable ReachNow to scale through high impact programs localized for each corner of the region.
- Shape, manage, and advance ReachNow’s portfolio of products and services that ensures growth and retention of ReachNow customer base.
- Lead and grow a team of product managers and designers to drive product development.
- Identify, capture, and forecast key market trends and translate them into potential solutions. Study competitive offerings in the market and anticipate customer and client needs.
- Own and maintain the roadmap for the product portfolio.
- Ensure individual product roadmaps deliver the necessary features and users experiences required to meet business and customer objectives.
- Be an advocate for the user and customer. Usher in a culture of empathy and focus for the end user experience.
- Collaborate with technical, business, marketing and operations teams, as well as a product team at our parent company based in Munich, Germany and our 3rd party development partner.
- Own and advance the long-term product vision.
- Own and maintain all product documentation.
- Work closely and cross functionally with the C-Level and BMW AG Mobility Services (UD-D), helping develop integrated business strategy and roadmap – including programs that support: brand awareness, product launches, member education, promotions, acquisition and member retention and derive objectives for regional strategy.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls for Product Team.
The Head of Product Management is located in Seattle, WA.
Join the ReachNow team of BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee car program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Retirement Income Account
Qualifications and Experience
- 7+ years of Product Management in a high-tech company.
- 5+ years of leading medium size teams of Product Managers, Product Designers, and Software Developers (preferably in a non-collocated environment).
- Proven track record managing multiple ongoing complex projects and implementation across a portfolio of mobile and web products.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to pitch vision and strategy.
- Experience in leveraging the diversity of skill sets that are found on every team.
- Customer-focused and aware of managing change so client delivery remains successful.
- Eager to foster team development, including training, coaching, providing feedback, and team-wide communication.
- Technical depth that fosters understanding and earns the respect of engineers.
- Focus on the Member: Know your members well; add value with a sense of urgency.
- Work Collaboratively: Partner with others to achieve results that leverage the right resources Achieve Results: Focus on winning; consistently exceeds expectations, beat the competition.
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Back to top