Growth Marketing Manager - ReachNow
Do you want to change how people get to work, visit friends and move around our growing dynamic cities? Are you excited by the opportunities that having transportation – to drive or be driven – is creating for millions of people across North America and the world? Is helping to design and build revolutionary products inside one of the most historically successful and innovative automotive technology leaders the kind of opportunity you dream about?
Then you need to join the team at ReachNow, offering car sharing and more from BMW. Headquartered in Seattle, WA we are looking to expand our footprint across North America.
With the ReachNow team you have the opportunity to significantly shape the future of mobility.
We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial manager to help build, shape and grow the ReachNow business.
The Growth Marketing Manager is a key member of the marketing team. He/she focuses on the development and exaction of digital marketing campaigns to drive member growth, activation (drives), retention and referrals.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop, oversee and execute on online advertising strategies for multiple products and cities. Strategy needs to include a variety of channels and need to drive membership, activate existing members and increase drives. Candidate works with internal stakeholders and creative team to build campaigns. Candidate steers external agency partners for execution.
- Provide digital marketing expertise to support the development of key marketing programs, including making recommendations on advertising, consumer promotions, merchandising and sponsorship based on member insight data.
- Scout marketing/digital/technology trends and customer segments that support the digital campaigns of lifestyle and shared mobility brands.
- Work closely with our member insights and performance marketing, brand, PR and local market teams when designing new campaigns. Also work cross-functionally with Operations, technology, finance, legal when designing new campaigns.
- Clearly and succinctly communicate results to key stakeholders (Head of Marketing, executive level). Work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders (Market Managers, Operations, C-level, Product) when designing new campaigns.
Due to the nature of this role, the Growth Marketing Manager is located in Seattle, WA.
Join the ReachNow team of BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee car program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Retirement Income Account
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- 7+ years working in the field of digital analytics and digital marketing – working in b2c results service organization is preferred
- 5+ years on-the-job experience with digital advertising and web analytics tools such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, YouTube, ad networks, Mixpanel, Salesforce, user testing or related tools and experience in advanced web analysis methodologies, such as the following:
- Deep clickstream analysis
- Experimentation and testing
- Competitive analysis
- Social analytics
- Mobile analytics
- Other digital measurement technologies
- Experience in creating a culture of data-informed decision-making throughout an organization
- Proven collaboration ability, effectively working across multiple stakeholder groups, cross-functional groups, departments and leadership teams both within the organization and outside of the organization
- Strong knowledge of tag management, translating requirements into analytics strategies, integrating various data sources, and database marketing techniques including targeting, segmentation and modeling
- Ability to stay aware and ahead of emerging technologies, industry and regulatory changes with a proven track record of prioritizing and implementing within the organization
- Experience in creating strategic measurement plans, technical documentation and supporting full implementation of analytics tools
- Experience in creating and presenting analysis with insights to management, utilizing advanced storytelling skills
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and data visualization with experience creating clear, concise and professional documents
- Expert Excel skills (Pivot tables, conditional formatting, advanced formulas)
- Entrepreneurial and charismatic by nature – able to define a plan and executing, independently, or in collaboration with others.
- Multi-cultural sensitivity and strong communication and interpersonal skills
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BMW of North America LLC.
Meet Some of U.S. BMW Group Companies's Employees
Brad works closely with Germany User Interface Teams behind the scenes to heighten BMW’s overall front-end and back-end user experience on mobile devices for drivers.
Back to top