Connected eMobility Intern - 1700023E
BMW Of North America BMW Technology Corporation Designworks USA
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
We are pleased to offer a 6 Month Internship starting in or about September 2017 at BMW of North America, LLC.
The BMW of North America Connected eMobility Team in Woodcliff Lake, NJ is offering an interesting and challenging internship for a talented intern with a strong background in engineering and business. This position will be supporting different electric vehicle projects. This role requires to plan and
execute projects independent with the support of the eMobility team in Woodcliff Lake, NJ, Mountain View, CA and Munich (Germany).
Electric vehicle grid integration (smart charging):
• Analyze new models to integrate EV’s into the power grid
• Evaluate Business opportunities
• Support Demonstration Programs for “smart Charging”
Electric vehicle and charging station testing:
• Create charging test cases
• Execute test cases
• Analyze EV behavior
• Analyze EVSE behavior
• Implement test procedures
High Voltage Battery Storage applications:
• Support the project US project management with status reports
• Organizing meetings between the project partner in the US and Germany
The priorities between the highlighted topics will be detailed together with the candidate in accordance of here / his skills.
What are you waiting for...jump into
the driver's seat and apply for the 6 Month Internship BMW NA – Connected eMobility today!
• Enrolled in Bachelors or Masters studies or in Gap Year between Bachelor and Master
• Field of study: Electrical Engineering and Business
• Strong interest in alternative and electric mobility
• Advanced communication skills
• Capacity for teamwork
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
• Strong communication skills (written and oral), including the ability to translate complex results into common sense communication
• Ability to express technical knowledge in English
• Availability of 6 months
Please make your selection below to apply today!
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of U.S. BMW Group Companies's Employees
Brad works closely with Germany User Interface Teams behind the scenes to heighten BMW’s overall front-end and back-end user experience on mobile devices for drivers.
Back to top