Business Analyst, Marketing - ReachNow
Do you want to change how people get to work, visit friends and move around our growing dynamic cities? Are you excited by the opportunities that having transportation – to drive or be driven – is creating for millions of people across North America and the world? Is helping to design and build revolutionary products inside one of the most historically successful and innovative automotive technology leaders the kind of opportunity you dream about?
Then you need to join the team at ReachNow, offering car sharing and more from BMW. Headquartered in Seattle, WA we are looking to expand our footprint across North America.
With the ReachNow team you have the opportunity to significantly shape the future of mobility.
We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial team member to help build, shape and grow the ReachNow business.
The Business Analyst, Marketing will play a pivotal role in ReachNow’s marketing strategy and execution by providing insights into target audience, growth levers, KPI measures and performance measurement.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Partner with marketing leads, market managers and finance to develop short- and long- term performance models and forecasts and proactively identify growth opportunities.
- Work with finance to develop methodology for determining lifetime value of a member and other key metrics.
- Develop an operation for forecasting and measuring performance of online and offline marketing initiatives.
- Develop models and forecasts for partnership opportunities and analyze and generate data for use in thought leadership and public relations efforts.
- Develop and manage the dashboards and reports that enable stakeholders to effectively track key performance indicators such as ROI, App downloads, member activation and revenue growth as well as the key growth triggers and trends.
- Develop and execute on first-party research designed to help better identify and understand our target member and segment our marketing campaigns.
- Perform ad hoc modeling, reporting and business analysis related to existing and potential new products.
Due to the nature of this role, the Business Analyst, Marketing is located in Seattle, WA.
Join the ReachNow team of BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee car program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Retirement Income Account
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field of study.
- 6+ years’ business and/or financial analyst experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in online marketing or ecommerce.
- Extensive expertise with SQL, Excel, Tableau.
- Experience with search marketing and web site analytics platforms such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent project management, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy rolling up your sleeves and working with fellow team members to get the job done.
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BMW of North America LLC.
Meet Some of U.S. BMW Group Companies's Employees
Brad works closely with Germany User Interface Teams behind the scenes to heighten BMW’s overall front-end and back-end user experience on mobile devices for drivers.
Back to top