BMWi Sales And Operations Intern
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
We are pleased to offer a 6 Month Internship starting in or about March 2017 at BMW of North America, LLC.
6 Month Internship BMW NA – BMW i Sales and Operations Intern
This intern will be exposed to a wide range of topics within the BMW i sub-brand. Position will include a variety of responsibilities in the areas of Business Development, Sales & Strategy Programs, and will support the Electric Vehicle Operations and Strategy team with collection of Best Practices for BMW i topics in particular. This intern will have the opportunity to help coordinate and facilitate with external vendors for development of new Sales Channel pilot programs, as well as internal partners in Marketing, Product Planning, Legal and Financial Services. Upon completion he or she will be able to utilize learned techniques and methodologies and apply them to his or her future profession.
What are you waiting for...jump into the driver's seat and apply for the BMW i Sales and Operations Intern today!
Qualifications and Experience
- Enrolled in Bachelors or Masters studies or have graduated no more than 12 months prior to internship start date
- Field of study: Business Management, Marketing and Sales, Economics
- Additional skills: Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; knowledge of the electric vehicle industry preferred; knowledge of BMW internal systems also preferred (Cognos, SAP, etc); ability to work independently and with self-discipline; strong attention to detail.
- Attributes Highly motivated, conscientious, responsible, positive and driven.
- English (fluent, oral and written)
- Availability of 6 months
Please make your selection below to apply today!
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BMW of North America LLC.
Meet Some of U.S. BMW Group Companies's Employees
Brad works closely with Germany User Interface Teams behind the scenes to heighten BMW’s overall front-end and back-end user experience on mobile devices for drivers.
Back to top