Associate Relations Representative
NOTE: This is a night shift position.
Ensures consistent and equitable treatment of associates and maintains an issue free work environment. Provides HR/AR support to Plant Spartanburg as needed. Maintains an issue-free work environment through open communication with associates and management. Develops and improves applicable policies and procedures. Supports administrative requirements where necessary. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and experience
- BA/BS degree required; Masters degree preferred.
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience or 2+ years of supervisory
experience in a production environment.
- 1+ years of project management experience.
- PHR/SPHR (preferred)
- 1+ year knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, including oral and
written mediation and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
BMW Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of BMW MC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of U.S. BMW Group Companies's Employees
Sr. Technical Instructor
Cesar teaches BMW’s North America entry-level technicians how to master engine mechanical electric systems. He provides technical training on BMW’s many mobile products and processes, preparing teams for great professions.
Back to top