Aftersales Business Performance & Reporting Manager - 170002MD
The Aftersales Business Performance & Reporting Manager is responsible for managing the Reporting & Analysis team, creating and maintaining internal / external reporting suite and providing deep dive analytics that highlight business growth opportunities, act as business side lead for all Aftersales Business Development & Marketing reporting IT design projects, rollouts and operational challenges, as well as direct management of the dealer Aftersales Performance Bonus including National and dealer level target allocation.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Reporting: Develop and maintain reporting structure tailored for national, regional, and field users. Manage team of 5 SLA resources through implementation and development of new reporting structures. Create and maintain custom suite of advanced analytics to highlight areas of immediate growth opportunity. Provide product managers with actionable insights that can be acted upon immediately to drive growth and capture market share.
- Dealer performance analysis: Manage team with goal to identify "low hanging fruit" dealer / markets that can be targeted for performance improvements. Areas to cover are, but not only limited to, part sales in various categories, retention, CSI.
- Business case performance / success monitoring: defines, develops, evaluates and oversees the implementation of pricing models and strategies designed to optimize revenue, market share, brand positioning and long-term profits. This includes developing new insights and understanding of business performance based on data and statistical methods. Manage COGNOS reporting resource through setup and maintenance of monitoring of business case performance. Evaluate effectiveness of measures and report on usage of funding and results of individual activities. Develop and maintain a knowledge database of business case best practices and strategies to proactively prescribe actions to combat declining sales by family code. Leads process improvement initiatives through the disciplined use of measurements, accountability, analysis and discussion of process alternatives in order to arrive at best practices and ensure business success.
- Aftersales Performance Bonus: Manage all aspects of bi-annual dealer bonus program. Implement restructure and work with IT on programming and testing. Calculate and set bi-annual dealer targets, bonus payout parameters and seasonality for a number of categories. Analyze Customer Pay data and work with vendor on automated feed into Cognos. Verify data on ongoing basis, answer to dealer inquiries and provide weekly bonus achievement reports to Regions. Review and analyze exceptions requests, collect proof and discuss with Regions and Controlling. Create and implement a ground up program rebuild as both business and IT facing lead for future bonus programs.
- Interface: routinely with regional / and Aftersales Business Development & Marketing colleagues to identify and create new reporting methods as required to sustainably steer business. Advises business groups by providing strategic direction to initiative prioritization, integration and resource application. Ensures that policies and procedures align with corporate vision. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function.
- Steer: department intern through various requirements throughout tenure.
- Partner: with IT development and operations and act as primary business contact for development initiatives, implementation projects and lead troubleshooting from the business side. Brings expertise and identifies subject matter experts to partner in the support of multi-functional efforts in process improvement, data capture and analysis, infrastructure support, tool ownership and compliance with procedures, etc.
The Aftersales Business Performance & Reporting Manager is located in the Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
Join the team at BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company sponsored Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Employee car program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan.
- Retirement Income Account.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Finance.
- 5 years of reporting, analysis or finance experience.
- 1-3 years prior Aftersales or reporting lead experience in a multinational business.
- Project management skills.
- Highly analytical.
- Advanced Excel & Microsoft Office Suite, Cognos, SAP or associated ERP system experience.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Leadership or management experience.
- 1-3 years prior Aftersales or reporting lead experience in the automotive industry.
- Technical experience/exposure.
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of U.S. BMW Group Companies's Employees
Brad works closely with Germany User Interface Teams behind the scenes to heighten BMW’s overall front-end and back-end user experience on mobile devices for drivers.
Back to top