As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
The Accessory Specialist, Interior/Exterior & Local Development is responsible for product planning, promotion and sales of Exterior, Interior and Transport accessories from BMW AG as well as development of local accessories for both BMW and MINI vehicles. The role requires a great deal of communication with AG facing departments. The majority of the product offering is procured directly through AG and our collaboration is extremely important to our sales targets. This position will manage all aspects of product releases including bulletins, training, marketing, sales evaluations and aftercare as needed. He or she will also manage the purchasing process for all local accessories including RFPs. Lastly, this position will ensure warranties processes and procedures are in place for the responsible accessories.
Join the team at BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Employee car program
401(k) Savings Plan
Retirement Income Account
What are you waiting for...jump into the driver's seat and apply for the Accessory Specialist!
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Engineering preferred or equivalent BMW Group Experience (Product, Marketing, Technical, Regional Field Experience).
- One or more of the following experience: 3 years BMW Group Field or Dealer Experience, 3 years Sales, Marketing, Technical/Engineering or Product Management Experience and/or 3 years Project Management Experience.
- Knowledge of personal, consumer and the automotive aftermarket industry.
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of the internal BMW systems (ATLAS, COGNOS, CenterNet/DCSnet, ETK)
- Solid understanding of the Sales and Aftersales operations within the dealer network
- Knowledge of the Accessory and Lifestyle portfolio
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint a must. Working knowledge of BMW systems such as IFT, Infonet, BMW CenterNet, and SAP.
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top