- Milwaukee, WI
- Rochester, NY
- Boston, MA
- New York, NY
- Tucson, AZ
- Flexible / Remote
- Nashville, TN
- Memphis, TN
- Fort Myers, FL
- Peoria, IL
- Manhattan, NY
- Springfield, MO
- McLean, VA
- Asbury Park, NJ
- Abilene, TX
- Reedley, CA
- Morrisville, NC
Asbury Park, NJ 07712, USA • Boston, MA, USA • California, USA • Fort Myers, FL, USA • Illinois, USA • Manhattan, New York, NY, USA • McLean, VA, USA • Memphis, TN, USA • Milwaukee, WI, USA • Nashville, TN, USA • New York, NY, USA • North Carolina, USA • Rochester, NY, USA • Springfield, MO, USA • Texas, USA • Tucson, AZ, USA • Virtual Req #13309
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
LOCALiQ is looking for an innovative and ambitious User Experience Designer to work on our award-winning marketing team. You'll play a key role in driving company growth at the intersection of B2B marketing and website development through Gannett's four go-to-market brands - LOCALiQ , Word S tream, ReachLocal and USA T ODAY .
Working with our Website Product Manager and team of Website Developers , you'll c reate innovative and enticing website experiences that push the boundaries of the contemporary website. You'll have an eye for clean and artful design , melding interactive features with functional user interfaces that drive measurable business impact.
- 3-5 years of experience in a UX role (working for digital marketing agency or SaaS model experience is a plus)
- Customer-obsessed outlook, with a deep understanding of our website personas
- Easily c onduct user research testing and evaluate user feedback
- Manage and execute A/B/N experiments
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate user interaction and design ideas
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Understand and map out the flows , continuously optimizing
- S implify the customer journey and increase brand awareness
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Work within established design guidelines while promoting best practices and standards
- Be a champion for implementation excellence, working closely with engineers, testers, and business owners to achieve a high-quality user experience.
Back to top