Territory Account Executive
The Pacific Daily News, a part of the USA TODAY NETWORK and the premier media and media solutions company on Guam, is seeking a qualified Account Executive. This position involves selling custom publications through outbound efforts including outside events, marketing, meetings and telephone calls.
In this role you will:
- Conduct thorough needs analyses
- Meet or exceet revenue expectations in assigned territory, and achieve monthly sales closing requirements.
- Increase market share by gaining new business and growing existing client base.
- Develop a working pipeline of potential customers
- Initiate, coordinate and conduct formal verbal and written sales presentations to maximize ad sales revenue.
- Develop and deliver advertising ideas/solutions that provide and deliver ROI to customers.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis on marketing, communications, business or related field OR equivalent experience
- 3+ years of sales experience with proven track record of success.
- Extensive understanding of small to mid local market, as it relates to customers, prospects and key trends.
- Strong understanding of digital media platforms.
- Excellent presentation skills with a desire to overcome objections.
- Demonstrated record of success building customer-based revenue in account bases and in delivering customer solutions based onidentified needs.
- Strong Microsoft Office and time management skills; must be organized and able to work in a highly accountable team environment.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, proof of insurance, reliable transportation and have a good driving record
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that include: health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, paid time off, and paid company holidays.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top