Technical Customer Care Representative
Are you ready to turn your engaging personality and your boundless motivation into a rewarding career with a rapidly growing media company? Join our Gannett Co., Inc. team!
Gannett is a leading media and marketing solutions company that reaches millions of people every day through our digital, mobile, and print media. At Gannett, we value imagination, initiative, and a collaborative spirit. We are performance-driven too, working to make a difference every day in our many different communities. Additional information may be found at www.gannett.com
Gannett Consumer Solution Center (GCSC) are seeking personable and ambitious individuals to serve as Technical Customer Service Representatives in our inbound call center. As a GCSC Technical Customer Service Representative you'll spend your day communicating with customers over phone, providing assistance with their print and digital newspaper subscriptions. You'll utilize your communication skills to determine customer issues or needs, and use interpersonal skills and control techniques to complete each interaction with a positive resolution in our one-interaction resolution environment.
We welcome candidates with a sales or call center background; however, no experience is necessary! Our paid training program will show you everything you need to know.
Job requirements & Qualifications
- Confident and engaging personality
- Excellent verbal communication with clear pronunciation and strong writing skills
- The ability to speak Spanish language as well as English is desirable
- Ability to display empathy and personalization with each customer interaction
- Ability to multitask - typical tasks involve account research, functions on screen, remaining engaged with customer
- Strong ability to use technology
- Must have excellent attendance, be punctual and have desire to make a positive contribution to the team
- Open to receive and apply feedback
- High School diploma/GED required; some college preferred
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Annual earnings potential ranging from $26K to $35K
- Paid training
- Daily and weekly incentives, including sales contests, gift cards, and products
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available the 1st month following the date of hire
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Volunteer Hours
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top