Supervisor, Outbound Call Center
Louisville, KY, USA Req #4987
Thursday, September 27, 2018
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies LOCALiQ, ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
We have an immediate opening for an Outbound Call Center Supervisor.This key individual will assist the current management team with recruiting, supervising, coaching and motivating the outbound sales team on a daily basis to develop successful selling techniques in order to achieve individual and department sales goals.
In addition, the Supervisor will monitor performance levels of individual outbound sales and retention representatives; assist with recruiting and training of new representatives and compile, track and analyze individual performance via required reports (daily, weekly, monthly and annually). Conduct ongoing live coaching for existing outbound sales and retention staff.
- Some college and sales management training preferred.
- Previous outbound sales and/or sales supervisory experience in a call center setting is required. Knowledge of direct sales techniques required, utilizing scripted sales presentations and rebuttals for consumer objections.
- Familiarity and/or experience with a Predictive Dialer helpful.
- Must possess excellent selling, coaching and motivational techniques.
- Proficiency with PC including Microsoft Excel and Word. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; highly organized, effective time management skills, analytical skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to perform simultaneous tasks and identify and resolve issues as they arise.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top