Supervisor, Consumer Solution Center
The Gannett Consumer Solution Center is seeking a Supervisor to monitor and coach Customer Care Agents to ensure internal and external customer service levels are achieved.
The Supervisor is responsible for managing agents and assisting internal and external customers in the Gannett Consumer Solution Center (CSC). The Supervisor will develop a complete understanding for the products supported by CSC. Responsibilities include providing feedback, training, and coaching of Customer Care Agents identified to represent Gannett. In turn motivation and guidance for career progression is essential. This includes ongoing coaching to ensure professionalism, efficiency, and to ensure customer service levels are achieved daily.
- Monitoring and coaching Customer Care Agents to ensure customers are handled in a professional manner and achieve quality goals.
- Managing Customer Care Agents to achieve performance goals as they relate to sales and service initiatives (EX: EZ Pay sales programs, Stop Saver and Retention Programs, NIE & Vacation Pak solicitation).
- Recruit internal and external talent to ensure headcount targets are maintained.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the products and services supported by the Center of Excellence.
- Run stat reports and distribute to Agents daily to back up.
- Lead by example by answering calls as scheduled and demonstrate constant professionalism and internal and external customers.
- Follow-up with subscribers to ensure resolution of concern or request in a timely, professional manner.
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with internal and external customers.
- Ability to prepare deliverables and reports accurately and within time deadlines.
- Ability to coordinate several tasks simultaneously.
- Detail oriented and able to react to change productively.
- Ability to supervise a team.
- Demonstrated call center operations and sales background.
- Proficient knowledge/ability with Microsoft Applications
- Experience with Confidential information.
As a part of the USA Today Network, the nation's largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid vacation time, personal and sick leave, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top