Boston, MA, USA • McLean, VA, USA • Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA • Virtual Req #19610
Friday, January 7, 2022
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
We are looking for a highly motivated Sr. product manager to drive the vision, strategy and development of the LOCALiQ Reporting Integration and Capture products. Capture is our best-in-class tracking technology that allows us to provide a complete picture of the effectiveness of our clients' marketing efforts and which of their marketing investments are working best. The Reporting Integration program is geared towards our larger clients and provides the ability for these clients to pull LOCALiQ marketing data (marketing campaign, lead etc.) into their own systems via APIs, Webhooks or custom integrations.
- Define product strategy and roadmap, ensure products and releases are launched successfully and on schedule
- Build and prioritize requirements based on data analysis, user feedback, ROI, and level of effort
- Serve as Product Owner for both products
- Stay abreast of Browser policy changes vis-a-vis cookies and tracking and work with legal, compliance and security teams to ensure compliance with these browser and government (CCPA, GDPR etc.) regulations
- Build new and/or improve existing API integrations based on client feedback
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience; ad tech experience preferred
- Proven track record in defining, developing and launching successful products
- Self-starter who thrives in an agile environment
- Excellent communicator who is able to align and position the product within a large organization
- Strong logical, analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Desire to innovate, entrepreneurial mindset