Sr. Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Gannett is a next-generation media company, with a national network that attracts more than 100 million monthly unique visitors. We're expanding our digital product leadership team to attract key audiences, build enduring relationships with them, and better-connect people to their communities.
We're seeking Senior Product Managers to help define features that delight users and achieve our business goals and objectives. Our team is building a blazingly-fast, flexible, easy-to-use platform for modern storytelling; elegant, engaging user experiences that are hard to look away from; and innovative solutions for brand marketers which meaningfully leverage consumers' attention.
- Proactively identify user and business needs to inform the product roadmap
- Develop an expert understanding of our current and ideal consumers
- Innovate and identify new product features, articulated in epics and user stories
- Write clear/concise requirement documents and broadly communicate your vision
- Actively manage prioritization and tradeoffs against customer experience and time to market, balancing business needs versus technical and resource constraints
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic roadblocks and manage feature dependencies
- Define, track, and report on business metrics and identify opportunities for improvement
- Help shape business strategies and product features through thoughtful data collection, insightful observations, and careful analysis
- Work with cross-functional teams to refine business goals and the product vision
- Proactively manage and prioritize a backlog
- Coordinate communication between developers, designers, and business stakeholders regarding goals, requirements, and revenue growth expectations
- 4+ years of digital product management experience
- Demonstrated ability to set aggressive goals and objectives, bring multiple parties together, and drive a cross-functional team to deliver achieve results
- Analytical and strategic in the way you approach and solve problems
- Easily jump between day-to-day tactics and long-term vision
- Able to accurately handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Able to work well independently and as a member of a larger team
- Exceptional collaborator and communicator who earns broad respect and support
- Up-to-date and knowledgeable about the latest trends, innovations, and best practices
- Loves to share inspiration and new ideas
- Able to be a catalyst for change in the organization
- Decisive with a bias towards action
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top