130 S Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46225, USA • Asheville, NC, USA • Atlanta, GA, USA • Bonita Springs, FL, USA • Cincinnati, OH, USA • Dallas, TX, USA • Detroit, MI, USA • Evansville, IN, USA • Fort Myers, FL, USA • Houston, TX, USA • Jackson, TN, USA • Knoxville, TN, USA • Louisville, KY, USA • Memphis, TN, USA • Murfreesboro, TN, USA • Nashville, TN, USA • Phoenix, AZ, USA • Plano, TX, USA • Sioux Falls, SD, USA • Springfield, MO, USA • Tucson, AZ, USA Req #19574
Tuesday, November 9, 2021
The Shopping Ads Client Success Manager (CSM) will manage day-to-day Shopping Ads campaign performance, manage Google Merchant Center accounts including feed management and disapproval resolution, and compile data with insights for detailed and compelling client-facing reports.
About your Responsibilities:
Ideal candidates will have an insatiable curiosity and enthusiasm for digital marketing and can inspire excitement and curiosity among colleagues. The CSM candidate must be a self-starter, be proactive, can work independently on tasks, work well with a team, and follow through on projects, Candidates must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A Shopping Ads CSM will need to be able to prioritize and load balance across several platforms and clients within specific service level agreements (SLAs) and expectations. Job duties may include:
- Optimizing data feeds within the Google Merchant Center platform
- Initiating and working through issue tickets with Google partners
- Optimizing Shopping campaigns to increase campaign success
- Creating campaigns within our platform
- Providing weekly/monthly/ad hoc reporting
- Providing miscellaneous research as needed
- 4+ years of Google Merchant Center experience required.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of SEM, shopping, e-commerce solutions and an understanding of new media consumer behaviors and trends. E.g.- 3+ years with Amazon Shopping, Google Shopping, Facebook Shopping and full-scale feed management
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related fields
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate digital marketing concepts
- Ability to load balance, prioritize and manage heavy workloads with flexibility to rapidly shift priorities based on organizational needs
- Creative thinker with strong time management, and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail