Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
Boston, MA, USA • Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA • Virtual Req #12088
Friday, October 30, 2020
Our SaaS product team, building a best in class digital marketing solution is looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack, who likes to design and build software systems end to end, from excellent user experience to back-end services. If you are familiar with Agile methodologies, profoundly technical, analytical, and eager to build solutions that directly impact the company's core values, we want to talk to you!
We are a fast-paced engineering team working to build the next generation of Digital Marketing management systems partnering with Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Facebook.
• Lead a talented team of front-end, back-end and QA resources partnering with the product team to deliver solutions that help drive sales of our Digital Marketing Services
• Analyze, design, and coordinate the development of back end services, including downstream APIs using Java and J2EE
• Design and develop a great user experience using modern web technologies (UI/UX, Angular)
• Provide technical guidance to the team and facilitate sprint planning, review, and sprint retrospective
• Develop scalable, tested, and reliable applications and services
• Integrate internal as well as third-party web services and components
• Consistently follow and continue to help improve our engineering processes, including code reviews, deployment, and issue tracking
• Bachelor's degree expected in a technical discipline, but compensating experience may be considered
• Minimum 8+ years of experience as a Software Engineer using multiple technologies and frameworks
• Hands-on back-end microservices & REST API development using Java, J2EE, and related technologies
• Strong hands-on experience with Spring Boot
• Experience in working with Databases and Messaging Queue Systems
• Experience in React will be an advantage
• AWS exposure and cloud environments from a DevOps perspective would be an advantage
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top