Senior Product Marketing Specialist (Remote)
- Reedley, CA
California, USA ● Colorado, USA ● Florida, USA ● Illinois, USA ● Massachusetts, USA ● New Jersey, USA ● New York, NY, USA ● North Carolina, USA ● Rhode Island, USA ● Texas, USA ● Virginia, USA ● Virtual Req #11680
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Gannett is hiring a Senior Product Marketing Specialist to join our vibrant team of marketing superstars! This role will help to drive prospect, customer, and internally-facing product messaging, branding, and education. The ideal candidate help to lead the evolution of our product marketing messaging and activities with a focus on creating content that sets us apart from competitors. Excellent communication skills are critical, as this person will need to distill, write about, and evangelize our products. You'll act as the "voice of the customer" and work with team members in various departments--marketing, product, sales, customer support, engineering, and more--to ensure that our efforts are properly aligned with the needs of our clients and prospects. A high level of organizational skills will also be important, as a Senior Specialist may be tasked with helping to lead projects within the Product Marketing discipline. If you thrive on making the complex simple, telling great stories, and working with a diverse cross-functional team to delight customers, then please read on!
A little about the job...
- Collaborate with Product Managers to help formulate the go-to-market plans for a wide variety of customer-facing and prospect-impacting features
- Deliver (or coordinate the delivery of) product marketing content (how-to guides, video tutorials, product release announcements, blogs) that engage customers and entice prospects
- Maintain and communicate list of product updates for internal and external distribution
- Develop and maintain materials that educate and enable an active sales team
- Support Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Marketing teams with clear messaging around product releases and improvements
- Conduct and maintain competitive analysis to inform both objection handling and market differentiation
- Organize and hep to execute on the solicitation and collation of customer feedback on messaging, packaging, and pricing proposals
- Assist with Marketing awareness activities including webinars, trade shows, direct marketing, collateral and case studies
- Support website and landing page copywriting and content creation
- Work with Product Designers on crafting compelling copy for use inside of our SaaS tools and reporting interfaces
- Analyze and report on product marketing success metrics
A little about you...
- 3-8 years of Marketing experience
- Experience in a Product-focused role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Ability to take charge of a project and bring it through to completion is a must
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Independent and detail-oriented. Can multitask and juggle many simultaneous priorities
- Execution-oriented with a unbridled willingness to learn new skills
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment
- Able to use standard Microsoft programs effectively
- Become well-versed in other self-service marketing tools through self-starting
- Interest in marketing technology and the digital marketing industry
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top