Senior HR Business Partner
SR. HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
Gannett Co., Inc. seeks a Sr. Human Resources Business Partner. This position supports sales for multiple locations and their leadership teams in Florida. The home office will be in Fort Meyers and the additional markets are located in Naples, Brevard, Stuart, Pensacola, and Tallahassee.
- Be a trusted advisor, thoughtful sounding board and business partner to senior sales leaders and their teams, functioning as the expert of people and organizational issues.
- Provide leadership and expertise for the full scope of Human Resources functions including all aspects of recruitment, employee engagement, coaching and development, policy administration, performance management, and employee relations.
- Help lead clients through the continuing evolution/transformation of our organization.
- Involved in driving HR strategies and supporting change management and productively supporting employees through change.
- Work with leaders and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment, which encourages the full use of diverse talents and abilities.
- Provide excellent customer service; have outstanding interpersonal and conflict resolutions skills.
- Prepare deliverables and reports accurately within a deadline driven environment.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and several tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Human Resources or equivalent. Master's degree or HR certification is preferred.
- A minimum of seven (7) years' experience as an HR generalist required.
- A working knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws and multi-level recruitment experience.
- Demonstrated human resources experience, with emphasis on recruiting, training and employee relations.
- Excellent time management and communication skills; must be detail oriented.
- Proficient knowledge/ability with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Must be able to demonstrate professional presentation and conflict resolution skills.
- The ability to react productively to change and effectively multi-task is critical.
- Ability to prepare deliverables and reports accurately within time deadlines.
- Experience working within a production environment is a plus.
- Experience working in an information/publishing/media field is a plus.
- Strong ethical standards and integrity are a must.
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top