Senior Growth Marketing Manager
- Rochester, NY
- Boston, MA
- New York, NY
- Flexible / Remote
- Washington, DC
- Manhattan, NY
- Gambrills, MD
- McLean, VA
- Asbury Park, NJ
- Lakewood, NJ
- Williamsport, PA
- Watertown, CT
- Scottsville, VA
Asbury Park, NJ 07712, USA • Boston, MA, USA • Connecticut, USA • Manhattan, New York, NY, USA • Maryland, USA • McLean, VA, USA • New Jersey, USA • New York, NY, USA • Pennsylvania, USA • Rochester, NY, USA • Virginia, USA • Washington, DC, USA • Virtual Req #15809
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Senior Growth Marketing Manager
The Growth Team is dedicated to supporting the departments goals of driving aggressive digital subscription growth and optimize channel expenses to sustain the print subscription base. This team is responsible for driving all subscription types (print and digital) for 200+ local Gannett markets and USA Today. This team owns and manages the media expenses across multiple acquisition channels (print & digital ), and collaborates with key internal departments to manage onsite assets, meter optimization strategy, checkout experiences as well as platforms and payment options to drive conversions.
The Senior Growth Marketing M anager will be responsible for growing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns and customer acquisition strategies. The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced environment, have a thorough understanding of paid media, know how to best optimize budgets, and be able to continuously learn from results . The Senior Growth Marketing Manager must have experience running Facebook/Instagram campaigns, and be willing to be hands-on on a day-to-day basis evaluating and enhancing campaigns while ensuring both short- and long-term goals are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute , and optimize paid social campaign s in collaboration with others
- Monitor campaign KPIs daily and adjust strategies as necessary
- Develop test strategy recommendations based on previous learnings and analysis
- Use and analyze industry trends, performance data, and other resources to inform strategies
- Partner with the data intelligence team to develop and enhance reporting
- Support the delivery of reporting materials, reports, and presentations
- Work with both internal and external creative partners to develop ad assets for multiple products and offerings that are on-brand and apply best practices
- Collaborate with other teams such as product, brand, and design to ensure proper tracking, messaging, and positioning
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
- 5-7 years developing and driving the social strategy, preferably for a complex and digital-focused organization with DTC multiple brands or products
- Strong understanding of Facebook's business tools and experience with campaign execution across Facebook and Instagram
- Ability to interpret data to inform actionable insights that inform campaign strategy
- Demonstrated strength in analytical skills, including budget allocations
- Ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects appropriately, understanding what involves the most urgency
- Efficient in MS Office Suite, most notably PowerPoint and Excel
- Preferred qualifications:
- Understanding of social tracking applications (tags/pixels, APIs)
- Experience with social platforms outside of Facebook/Instagram
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Remote work is an option, the eastern time zone is preferred
This position will oversee two Digital Marketing Specialist s
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top