Sales Support Specialist
Green Bay, WI, USA Req #7119
Thursday, March 14, 2019
LOCALiQ is the marketing solution from the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex, LOCALiQ empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million consumers in our network of sites, apps and experiences and learnings from millions of local leads delivered each year. We couple that with end to end service from our experts using local marketing best practices proven across the country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our clients the confidence of growing.
Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People. If you share these values, come join our family!
The Classified Business Solutions Specialist role requires a highly personable individual with the ability to provide excellent customer service and build relationships with our customers. As an Inside Business Solutions Specialist you will be required to work closely with the Business Solutions Inside Sales Reps on maintaining and growing revenue across all segments. Strong organization, communication, and customer service skills are required. Must be able to work in a multi-deadline environment; learn and apply new techniques accurately and quickly.
We are dedicated to helping our clients grow based on their unique needs. When they win, we win!
As a Classified Business Solutions Specialist, you will:
- Partner with one or more Classified Business Solutions Sales Reps and serves as a secondary point of contact for their customers responsible for client satisfaction and customer service.
- Be responsible for building revenue through superior customer relationship management, upselling, and executing internally within processes
- Identify opportunities for incremental revenue generation, presents creative solutions to reps to close business and achieve sales goals
- Consistently communicate with Classified Business Solutions Inside Sales Reps/sales team, and all internal departments to resolve issues as they pertain to sales, order entry, and overall execution.
- Serve as primary contact with customers for tasks including ad copy and proofs, as well as any other processes related to customer service or execution of a sold advertising plan.
- Responsibilities also include preparing insertion orders, trafficking, billing and other sales fulfillment needs.
- Keep records of sales activities in Salesforce.com
What you bring to the table:
- Sales ability with a passion for the selling of print and digital products.
- Background in advertising preferred; not required.
- Desire to learn and understand both the print and online advertising industry
- Outstanding customer/client focus.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Problem solving skills.
- We offer an energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace.
We offer competitive compensation with uncapped incentives and world class benefits, including comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage, matching 401(K), Paid Time Off and more. This is an opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top