Sales Operations Manager
- Atlanta, GA
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Boston, MA
- Detroit, MI
- Indianapolis, IN
- Tucson, AZ
- Nashville, TN
- Dallas, TX
- Cincinnati, OH
- Fort Myers, FL
- Asheville, NC
- Louisville, KY
- Plano, TX
- Abilene, TX
Asheville, NC, USA • Atlanta, GA, USA • Boston, MA, USA • Cincinnati, OH, USA • Dallas, TX, USA • Detroit, MI, USA • Fort Myers, FL, USA • Indianapolis, IN, USA • Louisville, KY, USA • Nashville, TN, USA • Oklahoma City, OK, USA • Plano, TX, USA • Texas, USA • Tucson, AZ, USA Req #17435
Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Sales Operations Manager
LocalIQ DIrect Mail, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is seeking a Sales Operations Manager. This position will oversee a team of Customer Service Representatives and Graphic Designers who work with salespeople and fulfillment teams to complete all necessary processing and communication to manage Gannett's direct mail business. The manager will be expected to allocate resources to complete the daily volumes a well as assist in the development of efficient and sustainable processes.
The successful applicant will be adept at juggling a wide variety of tasks and working in a fast-paced environment. This means a willingness to tackle any assignment, including rolling their sleeves up and managing jobs directly.
The focus of this position is supporting sales goals through superior customer service and working with our fulfillment partners to deliver high quality materials, on time, and on budget. We want a team member who can own the role, constantly looking for ways to improve the process, drive down costs and shorten the team's turn times.
- Manage the pre-sales workflow, creating accurate and timely estimates for sales.
- Manage the post-sales communications with printers and other affiliate partners to insure on-time delivery.
- Develop and support a team of Customer Service Reps capable of quick turn times.
- Oversee the processing of final creative files for printing.
- Maintain up to date costs for supplies and services from affiliate partners.
- Continuously develop a network of vendors and partners to support the needs of our clients.
- At least three years of supervisory/management experience or 3+ years' experience in the Direct Mail industry preferred. We will consider candidates with less experience but with all the right tools.
- Experience working with a team of remote workers preferred.
- Proven experience producing accurate results under deadline pressure.
- Effective communicator; able to get along with diverse personalities.
- Is passionate and enthusiastic about creating a positive work environment.
- Is comfortable using communication tolls such as email, video meeting tools like Teams or Zoom.
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and understands the importance of flexibility.
- Collaborates well with others and can work with a team on the biggest projects.
- Should understand the need to work beyond a 40-hur work week as work volumes and projects demand.
- Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment, post-offer drug screen and background check.
- Your resume - one to two pages.
- A cover letter that outlines how you would approach the job.
- Any supportive documents such as testimonials, recommendations, certifications, etc.
It is important that these items be assembled into a single document and uploaded in PDF format. Completing these steps will ensure that your application receives the highest consideration.
Back to top