Sales Executive Key - New Business
We are seeking a Key Account Executive, New Business to join our team. The Account Executive sells multi-media advertising solutions to businesses.
In this job you will:
- Grow market share through acquiring new business.
- Develops and delivers ideas/solutions to grow market share. Delivers and obtains long term commitments and campaigns.
- Utilizes sales tools and research to articulate value of Company offerings.
- Sells print and digital business offerings and demonstrates an understanding of these products and is able to articulate our products and their value propositions to customers.
- Utilizes a CRM system to manage day-to-day activities and stay abreast of details that require urgent attention.
- Partners with Client Solutions/Market Development, Key Account Digital Specialist and Account Manager(s) on day-to-day activities within account base. Works with all internal departments and vertical specialists.
- Works to build consensus with sales support, sales management, vertical specialists and other internal departments regarding strategy and execution of results oriented advertising plans.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience in field maybe considered in lieu of degree
- Extensive knowledge of digital/multimedia platforms
- Strong influential/ leaderships skills
- Minimum 3-4 years digital sales experience
- CRM experience required (Salesforce.com or other)
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization, and analytical skills
Here's what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top