Florida, USA • Port Charlotte, FL, USA • Sarasota, FL, USA • Tampa, FL, USA Req #18628
Thursday, November 18, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
We believe great companies are built by great people. So, let's cut to the chase. If you're great at what you do, we want to work with you--and we will make it worth your while.
Do you want to...
- Learn more about digital marketing strategies from one of the top digital marketing companies in the country
- Partner with local businesses and advertising agencies and help them reach their goals with (best-in-class) digital marketing plans and media solutions
- Work on an uncapped compensation program that rewards your hard work
- Experience a true work-life balance
- Get world-class benefits (We're not kidding-keep reading for more info!)
- Knowledgeable of digital marketing solutions and trends
- Well versed in B2B sales
- Competitive in nature with a winning team spirit
- A problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify the complex
- A person with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Someone with a willingness to continuously learn, try new things, and adapt to change
Here's what you'll do while working for LOCALiQ
- Drive our business forward . Develop and execute a sales plan to reach sales goals. It's that simple.
- Grow our business while growing yours. You will work independently and collaboratively as part of a team and be equipped with the region's best digital marketing services and solutions and tools, empowering you to deliver unparalleled results to your customers .
- Turn prospects into loyal clients. Develop partnerships with local and regional businesses and assist them in reaching their goals through integrated digital marketing plans and comprehensive media solutions .
- Deepen relationships across the Gannett family. Leverage multiple LOCALiQ resources and partners to develop optimal client solutions across our suite of products, with an emphasis on digital marketing solutions such as SEM, SEO, social, OTT, display, and more.
- Collaborate daily. You will serve as a trusted advisor and partner to help businesses maximize their online presence with a custom approach to digital marketing with custom client solutions that provide results that differentiate LOCALiQ from competitors .
- Competitive compensation with uncapped incentives
- A flexible and generous time-off program-it's your time! Take it!
- Best in class benefits for health and wellness + 401K program with company match program and more.
- We'll support your career aspirations-whether climbing the ladder is your thing or you like to try something new.
- We'll help you become a certified "smarty pants." We believe in setting our people up for success through initial sales training, leadership support, and continued training through your career.
- We want you to bring your authentic self to your work. We believe in mutual respect.
So, if this sounds like a fit for you, what are you waiting for? We can't wait to meet you!
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. As such, we will consider all qualified applicants for employment and do not discriminate in connection with employment decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee's race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, marital status, personal appearance (including height and weight), sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), education, genetic characteristics or information, political affiliation, military or veteran status or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state and local laws in the jurisdictions where Gannett employs employees. In addition, Gannett Co., Inc. will provide applicants who require a reasonable accommodation, as a result of an applicant's disability or religion, to complete this employment application and/or any other process in connection with an individuals' application for employment with Gannett Co., Inc. Applicants who require such accommodation should contact Gannett Co., Inc.'s Recruitment Department at Recruit@gannett.com.