Sales Executive, Auto
Explore the possibilities as an Account Executive, Key.
If World Class describes you, then we invite you to join a World Class Advertising Department! If you thrive in a fast-paced, multiple-deadline environment and are ready to join a team of highly motivated, competitive and passionate sales professionals, to sell multimedia advertising solutions to the large retail business sector, then this position is for you.
The Pacific Daily News, a member of the USA Today network and the premier media and media solutions company on Guam, is seeking a a professional Key Account Executive. The primary focus of the Account Executive is to grow market share and revenue through a combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend. The Account Executive is confident in his/her ability to effectively assess clients' needs, generate and present innovative new, multi-media strategies, and provide metrics to demonstrate ROI. The Key Retail Executive develops creative digital and print strategies, using research-based market data.
In this role you will:
- Consult and advise on strategic digital advertising solutions to the large retail business sector.
- Drive sustainable revenue expectations while maintaining and growing account base.
- Awareness of revenue responsibilities and performance to goal is key. Develop and work a pipeline of potential customers' growth within existing base of cutting edge solutions.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent experience
- 2 - 3 years of sales experience, minimum 1 - 3 years previous digital sales experience highly desired.
- Strong computer skills (PC, Microsoft Office, Email, SalesForce, Ad Mall)
- Strong understanding of digital media platforms preferred
- Experience with B2B outside sales
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communications (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Must possess a valid driver's license, proof of insurance, reliable transportation and have a good driving record
Here's what we have to offer:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top