- Evansville, IN
Evansville, IN, USA Req #8796
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 140 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include the USA TODAY and more than 260 daily local newspaper brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, WordStream, and ThriveHive and U.K. media company Newsquest. There's never been a better time to join our talented team. Visit Gannett.com/Careers to learn more!
LOCALiQ is the marketing solution from the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex, LOCALiQ empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million consumers in our network of sites, apps and experiences and learnings from millions of local leads delivered each year. We couple that with end to end service from our experts using local marketing best practices proven across the country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our clients the confidence of growing.
Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People. If you share these values, come join our family!
The Sales Executive role requires a highly personable, intelligent individual with the ability to lead digitally focused sales efforts while maintaining an energetic, strategic and entrepreneurial spirit.
As a USA TODAY NETWORKSales Executive, you'll partner with clients to provide a broad set of solutions to include:
- Build Their Presence: Website, SEO, Local Listings, Reputation & Social Media
- Drive Awareness & Leads: Search Engine Marketing, Social, Display, Video, and Mobile Advertising
- Grow Audience and Connect: Brand Content Solutions, Social Media Marketing
- Manage Leads and Customers: Lead Alert, Engagement and Tracking Tools
- Know What Works: Reporting, Mobile Tools, Insight Solutions
- Emerging technology such as Virtual and Augmented Reality
We are dedicated to helping our clients grow based on their unique needs. When they win, we win!
As a Marketing Solutions Sales Executive, you will:
- Be equipped with the region's best marketing services and solutions, empowering you to deliver unparalleled results to your customers
- Develop partnerships with large local businesses and assist them in reaching their goals through integrated marketing plans and comprehensive media solutions
- Identify customer needs to develop and execute account plans and custom client solutions that differentiate USA TODAY NETWORK from competitors
- Help businesses maximize their online presence with a custom approach to digital marketing
- Leverage multiple USA TODAY NETWORK resources and partners to develop optimal client solutions across our suite of products, with an emphasis on digital
What you need to do to be successful in this role:
- Pursue and close new business and revenue streams
- Retain, manage, and grow clients in the ever-changing digital landscape
- Work within a team to manage the client relationship and retain and build account revenue
- You will identify and understand market potential, develop and execute sales strategies across multiple platforms, including digital, mobile, targeted niche publications and the core newspaper
- Articulate and present our suite of products to business decision makers
- Communicate with customers proactively via phone, email and in person
- Conduct face-to-face customer meetings, presentations, proposals and demonstrations
- Manage a specified sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Conduct client check-ins, upsell/cross-sell accounts, and address client market share concerns
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce) effectively and efficiently recording all sales activity
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years' experience in a high acquisition, consultative, B2B sales role
- Aptitude or acumen for Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent practical experience
- Passionate solution-seeker
- Competitive nature and a winning team spirit
- Problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify the complex
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to continuously learn, try new things and adapt to change
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- This role requires a valid driver license, reliable transportation, and the minimum liability insurance required by law
We offeran energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace.
We offer competitive compensation with uncapped incentives and world class benefits, including comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage, matching 401(K), Paid Time Off and more. This is an opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top