Sales Development Rep
- El Paso, TX
El Paso, TX, USA Req #9482
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
LOCALiQ is the marketing solution from the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex, LOCALiQ empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million consumers in our network of sites, apps and experiences and learnings from millions of local leads delivered each year. We couple that with end to end service from our experts using local marketing best practices proven across the country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our clients the confidence of growing.
Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People. If you share these values, come join our family!
Sales Development Representative
In this role you will:
- Manage a pipeline, send personalized emails, partake in call blocks, generate interest, qualify prospects and schedule meetings for the outside sales team
- Identify customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Source new leads through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Hold qualifying calls and then route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
What you bring to the table:
- Previous experience with business-to-business cold calling
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent practical experience
- Competitive nature and a winning team spirit
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with a CRM system such as Salesforce is a plus
We offeran energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace.
We offer world class benefits, including comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage, matching 401(K), Paid Time Off and more.
Gannett Co., is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top