Sales - Customer Service Representative
- Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma City, OK, USA Req #17434
Thursday, August 12, 2021
Customer Service Representative - PT
LocalIQ DIrect Mail, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is seeking a Customer Service Representative.
The focus of this position is supporting sales goals through superior customer service and working with our fulfillment partners to deliver high quality materials, on time, and on budget. We want a team member who can own the role, constantly looking for ways to improve the process, quicken turn times, and better communication.
This position is a part time roll, working up to 30 hours per week. We prefer a 5-day per week schedule, but if the successful applicant is adept at juggling a wide variety of tasks, we can be flexible with the work schedule.
- Gather the critical information necessary to understand the need of our clients.
- Use web-based systems to generate accurate and timely estimates for the sales department.
- Convert sold estimates to active Work Orders for use in job fulfillment.
- Collect and distribute all elements of a mail job to the correct fulfillment departments.
- At least two years' experience working in customer service. Experience in the media industry preferred. We will consider candidates with less experience but with all the right tools.
- Experience working with a team of remote workers helpful.
- Proven experience producing accurate results under deadline pressure.
- Effective communicator; able to get along with diverse personalities.
- Direct work experience using computer systems such as CRMs as well as tools like Word and Excel
- Is comfortable using communication tools such as email and video meeting tools like Teams or Zoom.
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and understands the importance of flexibility.
- Collaborates well with others and can work with a team on the biggest projects.
- Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment, post-offer drug screen and background check.
- Your resume - one to two pages.
- A cover letter introducing yourself to us.
- Any supportive documents such as testimonials, recommendations, certifications, etc.
It is important that these items be assembled into a single document and uploaded in PDF format. Completing these steps will ensure that your application receives the highest consideration.
Back to top