- Middletown, NY
Middletown, NY 10940, USA ● Philadelphia, PA, USA Req #13625
Friday, January 29, 2021
LOCALiQ is the marketing solution from the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex, LOCALiQ empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million consumers in our network of sites, apps and experiences and learnings from millions of local leads delivered each year. We couple that with end-to-end service from our experts using local marketing best practices proven across the country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our clients the confidence of growing.
Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People. If you share these values, come join our family!
The Sales Associate role requires a highly personable, intelligent individual with the ability to Partner with account executives to manage post sales activities for a defined set of accounts.
As a USA TODAY NETWORK Sales Associate, you will partner with the Team to provide a broad set of solutions to include:
- Effectively manages workflow and multiple projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Proactively initiates projects as needed to support sales team.
- Identify customer needs to develop and execute account plans and custom client solutions that differentiate USA TODAY NETWORK from competitors
- Serves as primary contact with customers for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for ensuring a smooth hand-off of accounts and campaigns to assigned Client Success Managers once fulfillment and issue resolution is complete
- Constantly communicates with account executives, sales team, and all internal departments to resolve issues as they pertain to strategy and execution.
- Lead qualification, case studies and customization of presentations. You may also assist with continuity of support during desk transitions from one sales executive to another. Monitors DMS accounts to ensure AE contact prior to expiration.
- Actively assists Account Executives and sales team in strategizing, planning, and executing client programs that deliver results.
What you need to do to be successful in this role:
- Work within a team to manage the client relationship and retain and build account revenue
- You will identify and understand market potential, develop and execute sales strategies across multiple platforms, including digital, mobile, targeted niche publications and the core newspaper
- Communicate with customers proactively via phone, email and in person
- Conduct client check-ins, upsell/cross-sell accounts, and address client market share concerns
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce) effectively and efficiently recording all sales activity
- Lead qualification, case studies and customization of presentations. You may also assist with continuity of support during desk transitions from one sales executive to another. Monitors DMS accounts to ensure AE contact prior to expiration
What you bring to the table:
- 2 to 3 years' experience in a high acquisition, consultative organization
- Aptitude or acumen for Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent practical experience
- Passionate solution-seeker
- Competitive nature and a winning team spirit
- Problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify the complex
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to continuously learn, try new things and adapt to change
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top