Sales Account Executive, Key - Automotive
The Corpus Christi Caller-Times, a Gannett Co. Inc. company and part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is the leading source of local news and information in South Texas through mobile, online and print products. We are committed to helping local businesses grow and succeed, thanks to our unmatched combination of unique content and advertising and marketing solutions. We deliver an ENGAGED AUDIENCE using SOPHISTICATED TOOLS and resources, and provide our clients INTEGRATED MARKETING EXPERTISE to help them meet their goals. We have an exciting opening for a dynamic and digitally savvy Sales Account Executive, Key - Automotive.
In this role you will:
Sell multi-media marketing solutions to the very critical large local business sector with local or regional decision makers, including automotive dealers. Primary responsibility is to grow market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend while increasing client satisfaction. This is an outside sales position.
We offer a robust, rewarding career experience:
- Work with the best: We'll surround you with talented leaders driven toward your success and ours.
- Do well here: Further your career while working to serve the greater good in our community.
- Go big: We'll equip you with the region's best marketing services and solutions, empowering you to deliver unparalleled results to your customers.
- Get paid well: Enjoy base pay well above the market average with unlimited earning potential. We want the best so we are paying the best.
- Get in now: Join the ground floor of a national organization in the midst of rapid transformation to a new and exciting media start-up – an invaluable career experience.
- Quarterback a topnotch team: Receive excellent support from an account manager, a digital campaign manager, a marketing strategist and more.
Signs you may be a great fit for the job:
- You're a battletested competitor with the war stories to prove it.
- When you communicate, people listen. And when you listen, people feel heard.
- You care deeply about your community and have taken steps to make it better.
- You're the natural born leader in any group. And you love stepping up to the plate.
- You're a fearless explorer with an insatiable urge to travel, explore new hobbies and try new things.
- You're a problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify the complex.
- You graduated college with an impressive GPA and an extracurricular life.
Qualified candidates for the position must demonstrate these key competencies:
- History of driving results
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Fundamental AND Challenger sales skills
- Strong two-way communication skills
- Effective collaborator and delegator
- Aptitude or acumen for digital marketing
Here's what we have to offer:
We offer a competitive base salary and uncapped commissions with career growth opportunities. We also offer you a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, employee discount program and domestic partner benefits. Our 401(k) is topnotch and contributions you make, up to the first 5% eligible for a 100% Company match!
About the Caller-Times:
A member of the USA TODAY NETWORK, the Caller-Times is the area's strongest media voice, with an award-winning website (Caller.com). Our journalists continue to innovate through social media, interactive storytelling and good, old-fashioned hard news reporting. Our media consultants partner with local businesses to create advertising and marketing solutions for digital and print platforms.
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top