Retail Store Manager
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Grateful Ventures, a Gannett Co. Inc., and part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is seeking a retail Store Manager to join our Team at our headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona.
Located downtown, in the Phoenix art district, Grateful's eclectic, creative collective brings together the brightest minds in digital storytelling, with decades of hard-earned media expertise and deep intuition in the fields of business, design, development, branding, marketing, advertising, web, videography and cinematography. Now we're looking for someone who can bring these same qualities to our Team and lead our new venture in our Retail Storefront!
• Provide overall store leadership, supervision, and delegation to store associates.
• Drive brand awareness to exceed projected store goals.
• Recruit, hire, manage and develop store associates.
• Provide premium customer service and build relationships with customers.
• Maintain high standards of visual merchandising and brand presentation.
• Manage key business operations including inventory and bank deposits.
• Help plan marketing, sales and social media strategy as it related to the retail store.
• Maintain a fun, professional, clean and safe environment for employees and customers.
• High school diploma; Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 3 -5 years retail management experience
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead, direct, and train others in a retail setting.
• Skilled at current best practice retail methods, procedures and standards.
• Demonstrated team player able to both lead and follow.
• Flexibility with work schedule reflecting the needs and patterns of store hours.
• Fluency with current retail software/computer systems.
• Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Steven serves as a point person of contact with businesses in local markets. He works with partner organizations to determine how USA TODAY can help them be successful.
Back to top