We're seeking a Recruiter who has a passion for sourcing and recruiting quality talent who also enjoys working in a fast-paced environment! In this role, you will be responsible for full cycle recruiting for several business units.
- Be a true "hunter" and find world class sales talent
- Full cycle recruitment process, including sourcing and requisition management
- Drive, establish and support strategic partnership with assigned business groups
- Develop and implement strategies and initiatives that will drive the overall talent acquisition process, quality of hiring, and time-to-fill goals
- Source, technically assess, and recruit to hire full-time positions with world-class talent
- Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline for future recruitment needs, to identify external and internal talent, and align compensation; ensuring a seamless approach to talent management
- Use a solid understanding of the company's tools, processes, protocols and knowledge to recruit experienced-hire to entry-level candidates
- Embrace the company's branding strategy in the recruitment lifecycle
- Participate in job fairs, college recruitment, and other recruiting related events
- Plan and execute regular company sponsored hiring events (3-4 per calendar year)
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of recruitment experience
- High volume recruiting experience. Must be able to manage a workload of 20+ requisitions at a time
- Strong knowledge base and prior experience in full life-cycle experienced hire recruitment
- General knowledge of recruitment/hiring laws and practices
- Ability to quickly adapt to and embrace new technology
- Excellent social media knowledge and skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong customer focus and effective use of consultative approach with clients
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve complex recruitment and hiring issues with minimum guidance
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top