Fond du Lac, WI, USA Req #6134
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Receiving Clerk - Part Time
Gannett Publishing Services
Action Printing - Fond Du Lac, WI
Action Printing, an industry-leading catalog, book and publication printer has an immediate opening for a Receiving Clerk. This position places orders for job specific purchases and inventory items from a list of approved vendors, ensuring the most cost-effective pricing while meeting company delivery requirements at the most favorable delivery terms, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Track orders and customer supplied components as needed to ensure on-time delivery.
- Receive and disburse UPS shipments and shipments from other vendors.
- Update and Maintain computerized inventory system.
- Maintain inventory stock levels, including allocation and replenishment.
- Complete and Print purchase orders, distribute to the correct personnel and follow through on entire purchase/receiving process.
- Communicate expectations, negotiate and resolve issues with suppliers.
- Obtain and expedite orders as needed.
- Update and maintain manuals for machines, including model/serial numbers and labeling.
- Maintain MSDS manuals
- Work with Maintenance Manager for disposal of waste, solvents and oils in accordance with policy and regulations.
- Schedules vendors for preventative maintenance, working with Maintenance Manager, for all machines and forklifts.
- Schedules, follow-through and maintains records for Hearing Tests for production personnel.
- Administers all aspects of contracts for fire and security systems with Vendor (ADT Security) and maintains, reviews, audits, and processes for approval all invoicing for these systems.
- Prior warehouse experience preferred
- Previous print operation or industrial material handling support experience.
- Minimum two years of experience operating similar equipment.
- Good PC Skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook as well as warehouse inventory software
High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top