Public Notice Coordinator
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20 digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, and Amazon. And we have over 100 million unique visitors a month, which is more than Buzzfeed, Yahoo News, and Huffington Post. Because our team consists of over 110 local properties with USA TODAY at the helm, you'll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making a national impact.
The Gannett West Regional Sales Center, PART OF THE USA TODAY NETWORK, located at the Green Bay Press-Gazette, continues to grow and has a great opportunity for Public Notice Coordinators. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and service oriented individuals to assist and support our team.
The Public Notice Coordinators guides callers in the placement of obituary and legal notices in our print and online products. Strong communication and customer service skills are required. Must be able to work in a multi-deadline environment; learn and apply new techniques accurately and quickly.
• Entry of ads into the AdBooker, G3, and Wave2 programs
• Some reporting duties to include but not limited to, crystal report for manifest and affidavits
- Ad Trafficking
- Administrative duties to include answering phones and checking messages
- Be able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as needed
- Ad placement both print and digital
- Analyzing data using Microsoft Office programs
- Special promotions project work - working with multiple departments on all aspects of the specials
- Communicating with sales reps and customers
- Additional administrative duties as needed
- Review and respond to multiple email inboxes
We are seeking a self-starter, who is able to multi task, take initiative, prioritize and think analytically. If you have a desire to learn and understand both the print and online advertising industry this is a great way to start a career with an industry leader.
- Attention to detail skills including excellent spelling and grammar in a fast-paced environment
- Handle confidential information with discretion according to our guidelines
- Must be able to type at least 50 wpm for data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Highly effective communication skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a keen sense of efficient telephone etiquette.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to excel.
We offer a complete benefits package including PTO, holidays, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, vacation and 401(k).
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook , Glassdoor , Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Steven serves as a point person of contact with businesses in local markets. He works with partner organizations to determine how USA TODAY can help them be successful.
Back to top