Project Manager, Print Retention
- Tysons Corner, VA
McLean, VA, USA ● New York, NY, USA ● Virtual Req #14023
Friday, February 19, 2021
The Print Retention Team is focused on improved retention and churn reduction of our print subscription and retail sales to achieve daily and Sunday volume and $1.1B in annual revenue. This is driven through multiple acquisition and retention efforts including cross departmental collaboration with home delivery and single copy sales, content, distribution, customer service and finance. This team is responsible for driving all print retention and channels and optimizing channels and tactics for 250+ Gannett markets and USA Today. The segments have specific KPIs, goals and expense as well as volume and revenue targets and are a key driver of our Company's North Star goals to achieve improved print retention.
The Print Retention Channel Project Manager will be responsible for tracking all channel results, KPI's and most importantly our North Star efforts across six work groups. This involves managing complex cross-functional, global initiatives supporting all retention initiatives. The role requires cross departmental collaboration with internal stakeholders, Business Intelligence and Marketing leaders and senior level executives.Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking someone with the ability to be agile, respond to requests quickly and adhere to deadlines. Strong analytical skills, tendency to ask "what if" and understanding the impact of key metrics impact on the overall business required. Organizational skills are a must, as well as the ability to communicate findings and results in an understandable and concise fashion.
- Detailed analysis of acquisition and retention channels and tactics to measure impact and success of programs
- Collaborate with cross-functional, meet deadlines, closely monitor timelines and effectively communicate project status
- Define, measure, and optimize the customer experience to improve retention and promote value of the subscription by testing touch points and collaborating with engagement team
- Champion data-centric decision making and advocacy for democratization of data across the organization
- Work directly with the SVP, Head of Print Retention on goals, strategy, key North Star initiatives and sub groups to understand goals as well as upcoming challenges and help prioritize initiatives
- Proactively maintains and manages project status updates Responsible for routine updates and communications regarding projects and initiatives
- 3-5 years of experience in project management or data analysis
- Successful track record of leading strategic projects
- Strong communication and time-management skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexible, good listener and resourceful
- Extraordinary project management skills with strong attention to detail, and a demonstrated ability to influence and partner across all levels of the organization
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top