Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
The Project Coordinator for Post Sales will be responsible for overseeing key program and initiatives for the Post Sales Organization at Gannett and ReachLocal. In this role you will oversee the project plan for all post sales initiatives, lead key initiatives, and support key day to day functions to ensure operational efficiency for our new organization. This is a very visible role within the Post Sales Organization.
Candidates must exercise excellent professional judgment, show initiative, demonstrate aptitude for strong written and verbal communication, have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. You should be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is results-driven and community oriented.
This position reports into the Vice President of Service Operations & Innovation.
- Keep projects organized and documented in a manner that ensure the projects flow smoothly. If needed, the Project Coordinator will also need to work with other project coordinators and managers to identify if projects should be led by other departments
- Network with different departments (marketing, sales, etc) to understand needs and to drive key initiatives for our new organization
- Oversee the development and regular communication of post sales roadmaps and project plans
- Be responsible for all reviews of invoices, vendor relationships, and provide ongoing recommendations based on analysis
- Be a key liaison for HR and other teams for compensation design and administration for all of post sales
- Provide leadership and escalation support for the VP of Service Operations & Innovation
- Organize regular touchpoints for all post sales leadership (i.e. offsite meetings, monthly meetings, etc).
- Devise policies and procedures to ensure efficiency across the Service Operations organization (and the entire post sales organization when needed)
- Oversee and coordinate cross channel communication across different teams (sales, marketing, product, etc)
- Oversee development and deployment of internal employee contests for the Client Success organization
- Work with communications to put out company wide communications when needed that outline any rollouts or results
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization, analytical, and prioritization skills
- Able to accurately handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Able to easily and comfortably switch between day-to-day tactics and project planning
- Highly resourceful team player, also able to be extremely effective independently
- Demonstrated success and experience with project & process management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; experience with other programs or quick study of new computer programs
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top